LOPD clients clause
Information on Data Protection Management of potential clients and clients
Avenida de la Albufera s/n de Alfafar-Benetúser CP (46910) Valencia
- Potential clients: Your personal data will be processed to send you the offer requested by you and to manage you as a contact and potential client of our Organization. In the event that you accept the requested offer, your data will be processed for contractual management as a new client of our Organization.
- Management and customer service: The purpose of the treatment is the management and customer service, administrative management, order management, billing, collection management and control, accounting and any other to maintain the relationship with clients.
- Management of contact data: The purpose of processing your personal contact data is to properly manage the commercial relationship with the Organization in which you as individuals who provide your services.
- Potential clients: The legal basis of the treatment is the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party based on the interest shown by our Organization.
- Management and customer service: The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract for the provision of rental services of machinery and construction material according to the terms and conditions that appear in the Offer of services accepted by the client.
In addition, we have a legal obligation to retain certain personal data for tax and accounting purposes, as well as for any legal claim that may be initiated.
- Management of contact data: Legitimate interest in managing the contact data of natural persons who provide services in a legal entity with the purpose of maintaining commercial relations with the legal entity where the interested party is providing his services.
- Banks, savings banks and rural banks: Collection management of invoices issued to customers.
- Tax administration: Compliance with tax obligations with the AEAT .
- Administrative and business advisory services and IT consulting: Service provider contracted by the Organization.
- Other companies of the business group. The Organization has a legitimate interest in transmitting personal data within the business group for internal administrative purposes for the optimization of organizational resources, centralizing the administration functions, management, purchasing, human resources and production or provision of services. You can consult information about the group companies at https://www.ates.es/en/legal-warning/
There are no International Data transfers outside the EEA.
As an interested party, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, or opposition. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time for those purposes for which you have given consent.
In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the portability of the data and, therefore, to receive the personal data that concerns him in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, to be able to transmit them to another data controller.
In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Interested parties have the right to claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es)
You can exercise your rights by submitting a letter to the Crtra. National III, Km. 323 of Chiva CP (46370) Valencia.
You must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. If you want to have a model for it you can:
- Use an official model of the Agency: https:// www.aepd.es/regulamento/poderes/index.html
- Alright, ask us for a model: email@example.com